Thursday, April 23, 2009

More photos from America

So I thought I should put some more photos up from my trip to America. Even though lifestyles are similar to australia I was still surprised by afew things such as

A vending machine to borrow DVDs (these were new releases, such as twilight for only $1 when twilight was still at the cinemas in Aus, as well as I pay $7.50 for a overnight new release. rip off)


A vending machine with makeup (they must really like their vending machines)


A comical character on Hollywood Boulavard. (did you notice the chicken on his head?)


And spicy cheetos (in aus we only have cheesy cheetos and extra cheesy cheetos)



Me eating this large thing which is meant to be a cheeto.

1 comment:

  1. I laugh every time I see the chicken-man,
    damn it! i want hot cheetos

    ReplyDelete