Monday, April 20, 2009

No Baking You Say

Choc Ripple Cake



Yesterday I made this absolutely yummy choc ripple cake using of course choc ripple biscuits by arnotts. This is by far the easiest cake recipe ever, no baking needed. A good old australian favourite.
I was first introduced to this cake at a work party where my boss made it the other night. and I was very shocked when I found out all that this cake was made out of was choc ripple biscuits, vanilla essence and cream. To decorate the cake you can use whatever topping you like, I chose strawberries cause I think they go good with chocolate, and just for the adults you could also put abit of alcohol in the creme when whipping it, such as baileys or malibu.
Hope you do try this recipe out if you havent before and enjoy. you can get the recipe from here http://www.arnotts.com.au/recipes/ChocRippleCake.aspx

1 comment:

  1. what a sweet post. beautiful pic and writing Li!
    hey you got to make this for me onedy.

    ReplyDelete